Jeremy McKinney is an associate at Dunlap Codding, practicing in the areas of patent drafting and prosecution, licensing, prior art searches and patentability analysis. His areas of technical focus are electrical, mechanical, and software.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- University of Oklahoma Technology Development, Legal Intern
- Office of Justice Noma Gurich, Oklahoma Supreme Court, Legal Intern
- US Army, Radiology Specialist
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma School of Law, J.D.
- Trident University International, B.S., cum laude, Health Science, 2011
- Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology Chief Topics and Articles Editor, 2014 – 2015
- Academic Achievement Award for Wind Law, 2014
- Recipient of the Oklahoma Scholars Scholarship Award
- Dean’s Honor Roll, University of Oklahoma School of Law
- Military Law Society, Member
- Intellectual Property Law Society, Member